Saturday, August 8, 2009

G.I. Joe and Oberweis!

Last night Channie and I went to the movies to see "G.I. Joe" with our friends, Barbara and Nate. It was so fun and I love the atmosphere of movie theaters! The movie wasn't absolutely fantastic, but it was really enjoyable, and we all had fun. The movie definitely had some cheesy dialogue in it, but it was a fun flick, so I give it a thumbs up! I'm not hard to please when it comes to movies... if I have fun while I'm watching a movie, then I usually like it.

After the movie the four of us went across the parking lot to Oberweis. (That's an ice cream shop for anyone who might not be familiar with it!) I got the most delicious waffle bowl sundae... it was chocolate ice cream with lots of peanut butter-y goodness drizzled all over it! It was heaven on earth and I loved every bite!

After we finished our ice cream, we sat in our car chatting for a while. We have so much fun together and I feel blessed to have such wonderful friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...