Wednesday, August 26, 2009

More favorite music...

I wasn't sure what to write about today, so I wanted to share a few more of my favorite songs. These songs don't fall into one specific genre, so it's more of a jumbled collaboration of awesome songs! (I highly recommend checking them out on YouTube if you aren't familiar with them!)

Relatively Recent Songs:
-- 21 Guns by Green Day
-- Say (All I Need) by OneRepublic
-- Heartless by Kris Allen
-- Almost Lover by A Fine Frenzy
-- Love Hurts by Incubus
-- Mad World by Adam Lambert
-- Never Gonna Be Alone by Nickelback
-- Come Back to Me by David Cook
-- Call My Name by Daughtry
-- New Divide by Linkin Park
-- Broken by Lifehouse
-- I'd Come for You by Nickelback
-- Already Gone by Kelly Clarkson
-- I mean huge fan of Nickelback, Lifehouse and 3 Doors Down!

Older Songs:
-- This Ain't a Love Song by Bon Jovi
-- Here I Am by Bryan Adams
-- When You Love a Woman by Journey
-- I Want to Know What Love Is by Foreigner
-- Always by Bon Jovi
-- Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler
-- Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman by Bryan Adams
-- I Just Died in Your Arms by Cutting Crew
-- pretty much anything by Air Supply

There are actually so many great songs that it's really hard to narrow my faves down... but these are a few songs that are SO good! I promise I won't keep posting about music, but I just had to include these songs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...