Thursday, August 27, 2009

My first day of kindergarten

It's back-to-school time again and I've been hearing a lot about parents sending their kids off to kindergarten. I remember my first day of kindergarten pretty well. The school I went to had half day kindergarten, and I was in the afternoon class. It was a hot, humid day, and my bus was over an hour late.
Above is a picture of me on my first day of kindergarten. My sister Chandra always laughs when she sees this picture. I've asked her why, and she just says that I look funny. Below is my kindergarten picture.














1 comments:

Kellie said...

I don't think those pictures look like you at all!

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...