Monday, September 14, 2009

What a rock!

A few of my friends and I were recently talking about jewelry -- engagement rings, in particular. I confessed to them that I've had my dream wedding ring picked out for about four years! I don't have a need for a wedding ring yet, but it never hurts to be prepared, does it?! I think diamond accent engagement rings are the prettiest. I love emerald cut diamonds for the center stone with baguettes on the side. Here's a picture of my dream wedding ring:

However, if I had to pick out a wedding ring today, I think I would just prefer a diamond wedding band, and not a ring with diamonds that stick up and catch on things. Again, I really like baguettes; I just think they make rings look so sparkly and nice! Here are two diamond wedding bands that I really like:

Jewelry is SO expensive, so I asked my friends what they think about fake jewelry that looks real. I told them that I wouldn't care if my ring were fake, especially if that meant that I could use the money that I didn't spend on a real ring to put towards a real house! As long as the ring doesn't look obviously fake, who really cares?! That's my opinion, anyway!

1 comments:

qwerty said...

I spent $40 on my wife's engagement ring. Her wedding ring was $50. We picked them out together. They're beautiful, and they have real meaning to us. They don't have to be expensive.

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...