Friday, November 6, 2009

Catching up

I realized this morning that I haven't written anything new all week, so I need to catch up
 
I was feeling kind of bummed last weekend because there were a few Halloween activities that people at my religion class were taking part in, but neither of these activities were handicapped accessible, so I couldn't go to either of them. On Friday evening my younger sister Chandra took me out shopping because I was itching to get out and do something. Our friends Barbara and Nate called us while we were out and asked if they could come over and watch a movie with us. (They'd decided not to go to the activity that everyone else was participating in that night.) Nate made a batch of brownies when he arrived so that we could have brownie sundaes. My mom made hot chocolate and Nate made some homemade whipped cream to put in the hot chocolate... very yummy! I got back in my bed and we watched the movie in my room because I have a bigger TV than we have in my living room. We pulled the recliners from the living room into my room and although it was a little cramped, we had a cozy little movie night. What I thought might be a lonely Friday night actually turned out to be really fun!
 
I recently wrote about my friend Shellie helping me order a new laptop. It arrived earlier this week, and it looks awesome! I've started the setup process, but it's not up and running quite yet because I'm having trouble connecting to the network/internet. I really wish I knew more about computers so that I could be more self reliant in this aspect, but I'm not. I'm having a friend help me out with that, so I hope that I will be able to load all of my special software in the near future and be up and running sometime next week. I love spending money and buying new toys... so much fun!

1 comments:

thehallebunch2 said...

oh you and me both! I love spending money and buying new things..for some reason it gives me a a good satisfaction! lol

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...