Monday, November 23, 2009

Something to celebrate

I had a get together this past Friday evening with 10 of my friends to celebrate the sixth anniversary of my car accident. I like to do something special each year to celebrate being alive. We didn't do much, basically just talked and hung out, but it was great to be with my friends. My mom made a chocolate turtle cheesecake and it was really yummy! We also spent an hour writing Christmas cards to soldiers who were deployed to Iraq last week.

Here are some pictures from Friday night:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...