Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Yesterday was Thanksgiving and it was a great day. None of my family was able to come into town, but we invited a few friends over for dinner. My mom invited her friend Paul, and I invited my friends Laura and Nate. We had a relaxing day and enjoyed hanging out together. Chandra and I have been wanting to watch the Lord of the Rings movies again recently, so the four of us watched The Fellowship of the Ring after dinner.

Here's a picture of my friends and me (and my younger sister Chandra).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...