Thursday, December 31, 2009

Other highlights from my MS trip

One of my favorite things to do is watch movies/go to the movies, so my sisters Sharon and Chandra and Sharon's friend Shellie and I all went to the movies together the day after Christmas. We all enjoyed the movie (Sherlock Holmes), and I can't wait to see it again when it comes out on DVD. I was getting so sleepy towards the end of the movie that my eyes kept closing! I don't think I missed anything too crucial, though!

On the way home from the movie we stopped at Oby's (a restaurant in Starkville that I love) to get some takeout for dinner. Oby's has the best po' boy sandwiches (I actually don't know how to spell that!), and they also have really good seasoned waffle fries. The food was amazing; I got really stuffed! After we ate our dinner we played Mexican Train which is one of my favorite games.

We were in Mississippi for five days, so there was lots of time to play with my nieces. I adore my nieces and they are so much fun to be around. I also got my scrapbook updated, with Sharon's help, of course! She always claims that she's not good at scrapbooking, but somehow we always manage to make the best pages! Maybe my artistic input helps... who knows!

There's always a lot of good food to eat at Sharon's house, too! Sharon is a great cook and she makes the best dinners! She makes the best Christmas goodies, too, which is fortunate for my taste buds, but unfortunate for my waistline!

All in all we had a wonderful trip and I always enjoy my time in Mississippi!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...