Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A new church calling

This past Sunday I was called to be the editor of the weekly bulletin at church. This calling (or responsibility) is in addition to writing the monthly newsletter for my ward (or congregation). I've been doing the newsletter for the past three years, so I've got it down to a science since I've been doing it so long.

I look forward to taking on this new responsibility because I know that I will be able to do a good job, and it won't be long before I have this down to a science as well! Although there are a lot of church callings that would be difficult for me to do, this is something that is right up my alley, so I'm pleased to be able to serve in this way. (And I'm so relieved that I wasn't called to teach again... this would be a calling I would dread!)

1 comments:

Loretta Valenta said...

What a great thing for you Heather! How exciting!

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...