Thursday, February 25, 2010

Spread the word

I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions of how I can spread the word about my blog. I hope it doesn't sound too presumptuous, but I'd like to let others know about my blog, although, I'm not sure how to go about doing this. I really enjoy reading other people's blogs, and I think people might find my blog interesting. I enjoy finding out about other people's lives and experiences, whether I know them personally or not. Let me know if anyone has any suggestions for me, and feel free to spread the word about my blog to other people you think might find it interesting. Thank you!

4 comments:

Beth said...

I'm not sure how I found your blog but I really enjoy reading it and your positive outlook. I'll add it to my blog list, not that a lot of people read my blog but it will be a way to help yours. What about getting a button for people to put on their blog, that might be helpful too. I'm sure you will get several more suggestions. Good luck and keep writing I enjoy reading your blog.

Kathe said...

I will share it with others:)

Darci said...

I added your blog to my a list of blogs you should check out on my blog. I will try and spread it around. I really enjoy reading your blog and I'm sure others will too.

saadia said...

Care cure forums? Make a siggy there linking to your blog.

Just wanted to let you know Im amazed at your strength !.I pray God gives me just a portion of it !

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...