Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Don't you give up!



This is a link to a very inspiring five minute video clip about the trials we face in life. I found the sentiment in this video especially comforting. The clip references the trials and challenges we face in life, and how long and difficult the road that is life can seem. "There is help and happiness ahead. Some blessings come soon, some come late and some don't come until heaven. But for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ they come. It will be all right in the end -- trust God and belief in good things to come."

3 comments:

Jen@Because I can said...

Love that! Love the gospel! Thanks for posting it.

Kath said...

I came across from Nie's blog, and I love this video :)

You have amazing faith, I aspire to have the same.

Tyler Erickson said...

I love your posts! You are such an inspiration to everyone!

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...