Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Movie #11

When my sister Sharon was visiting we went to the movies with her friend Shellie and our younger sister Chandra and we saw the movie Robin Hood. I wasn't sure what to expect from this movie, but I went into it with an open mind. I wasn't disappointed. The movie wasn't the traditional Robin Hood story; it was more of the back story of how Robin Hood got to be the Robin Hood that most of us are familiar with where he steals from the rich and gives to the poor. As much as I liked the movie, I found it hard to follow and I kept getting confused as to who the good guys were and who the bad guys were, so I'm really looking forward to seeing it again when it comes out on DVD. All in all, I really liked it, although I have to admit I'm still partial to Robin Hood Prince of Thieves with Kevin Costner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...