Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Grow Luscious Mascara by Revlon

Whenever I find something that I really like, I like to pass the word on to anyone and everyone so that they can enjoy it too. I've rarely worn mascara in the six years since my accident, not because I don't need the enhancement on my lashes, but because it's really hard to get off and I started thinking, "Why bother?" Well, about a month ago my younger sister Chandra told me about a new mascara that she'd recently bought that she'd just loved. I decided to give it a go, and I loved it as well!

First of all, it's not waterproof, so it comes off much easier. I've always been afraid to try mascara that's not waterproof, because I don't want it to wear off throughout the day giving me the dreaded "raccoon eyes" look, especially since I don't see many mirrors throughout the day, and I don't always know if/when my eyes might need attention.

The other reason I love this mascara is because it goes on so smoothly, and it doesn't clump up as much as some other brands of mascara that I've tried in the past. (And I've tried a lot because I always wore mascara when I was a teenager.)

Anyway, if you're looking for a new kind of mascara that works well, I definitely give Grow Luscious by Revlon my stamp of approval! (I bought mine at Target and it was around $7 or $8.)

2 comments:

*Elizabeth* said...

I also don't like waterproof mascara - I use "smudge proof" mascara by CoverGirl and it is easy to get off, but stays on well. I have used it for years and really like it.

I might have to give the Revlon type a try...I was thinking about mixing it up.

Thanks Heather!

Michelle said...

I want to try this too! I'm always on the hunt for a good mascara. Would you believe it's usually about $20 a tube here? This sounds great!

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...