Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hard to decide

I got a notification today that the blog background I've been using for months will no longer be available after Friday, so I've spent the past two hours looking for a new background. It's always so hard for me to decide things like this because I have certain expectations about what I want for my blog. I feel like presentation is everything, and I want perfection! I'm not fully satisfied with this background, but it will have to do! (I'm just glad that I'm not picking paint colors for my house or something like that!)

1 comments:

Kellie said...

It's the content that counts and your's is great!

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...