Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Looking for a good book?

My mom and I recently finished reading a book that we thought was amazing. It's called The Same Kind of Different As Me. Here's a short synopsis of the book: "It is the true story of an unlikely friendship and love between two men and the woman that brought them together. It is a touching story of faith and compassion that transcends race and cultural boundaries."

I really want to do this book for my book club, but my library doesn't have the book and I never choose books where people have to buy them. Hopefully we can do it in the future because it was so good and it would lend itself well for a great discussion. I highly recommend this book for book clubs or for anyone who likes good literature.

For more information on the book, or to watch a short video about it, click on the link below:
http://www.samekindofdifferentasme.com/video.aspx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...