Saturday, July 17, 2010

Movie #15

Last Christmas when I went to see Sherlock Holmes with my sisters Sharon and Chandra I saw a preview for a movie called Inception that was scheduled to come out in the summer of 2010. As soon as I saw the movie trailer I was intrigued and each time I went to the movies and saw the trailer again I became more and more excited for this movie.

Inception finally came out yesterday, and I couldn't wait to see it. Unfortunately, my sister Chandra (who I always go to the movies with) was scheduled to work today. I didn't think I could wait an entire week to see the movie, so I asked my friend Nate if he would take me to the movie. I didn't have to twist his arm because he also thought this movie looked like a potential winner, so he came down this afternoon and picked me up and took me to the movies. He was a little nervous to take me out by himself since he isn't one of my formally trained caregivers. He said something like, "I am a doctor, but I'm not the kind of doctor that would know how to help you!" (He's an orthodontist.) However, he knows enough about me and my care, so I told him that I felt comfortable with him and that everything would be fine. (And it was.)

I thought this movie looked like it had major potential to be good, and I wasn't disappointed! (I was fearing that I'd leave the movie disappointed and/or horribly confused.) The movie was so interesting and even though it was confusing, I'm pretty sure that I understood the concept when it was over. (Although, as soon as we left the movie I told Nate, "I think I need to see it again!" There was a lot to understand, so I'm looking forward to seeing it again on DVD.

Anyway, I'm so glad that I didn't have to wait long to see this movie. 15 down and 10 to go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...