Friday, July 16, 2010

New favorites

Just like in my last post, I've found something new that I want to tell others about. I love desserts, candy and any thing sweet, that's no secret. A few months ago I saw a new kind of M&Ms at the store -- pretzel M&Ms. I decided to give them a try and I loved them! They're a perfect mixture of salty and sweet and I just love them. They join my favorite kinds of M&Ms which are peanut and peanut butter. So good! My other new find is Sweet and Sour Filled Twizzlers. Two different flavors come in each package (cherry and lemon) and I have a hard time deciding which one I like better. I definitely recommend both of these new treats!

3 comments:

Patty said...

I love the coconut M&Ms. Have you tried those?

*Elizabeth* said...

I haven't had the M&Ms yet - but how could they NOT be good?! Hello - chocolate and pretzels - good combo.
I am unsure on these twizzlers - my mouth is already watering due to the "sour" thought...I might have to give them a try =)

Michelle said...

Wow. These both look like things I'd be all about if I were there! Haven't seen them here yet! They sound really good though!

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...