Monday, August 9, 2010

Barbecue in the Park

I had a barbecue in the park with some family and friends this past weekend. It was a great day and the weather wasn't nearly as hot and humid as it's been lately. We were at Cliff Cave Park, which is a great park to be at if you are planning on having a barbecue or picnic. There's a huge pavilion with picnic tables and electricity. There weren't very many people at the park, so we were able to do our thing without having to worry about other people getting in our way. Here are some pictures:



What a great day! I love being outside, eating good food and spending time with family and friends!

3 comments:

*Elizabeth* said...

It was a FUN day!!

Thanks for the invite!!

Unknown said...

Looks like fun Heather.

Tina

rite said...

Looks like a good time... Adorable blog!I am a new follower and I found you through one of your other followers!!! Would like to invite you to my weekly Friendship Friday Blog Hop! I would love yo have you link up!!!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!

xoxoxo
Lauren

www.twentysomethinghousewife.com

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...