Monday, August 2, 2010

Next to godliness

Call me crazy, but one thing (among many) that I really miss being able to do is clean! I used to love doing chores. I'm not sure why, or how this hobby of mine got started, but I found cleaning so fulfilling (and fun)!

One year when I was 12 or 13 I even asked my parents for a magna duster for Christmas. I told them I would dust everyday if I had my very own magna duster! I did get one, and I did dust everyday... for a while, at least! I was so taken with magna dusters after seeing the magna duster infomercial so many times. I wanted my very own so that I could rid the house of dust just like they did in the infomercial.

I've always been a clean and tidy person, and I know if I had my own house it would always be relatively clean and orderly, because I can't stand the chaos that messiness brings! I wish my youngest sister would learn this because she's so messy! It drives my mom and me nuts!

2 comments:

*Elizabeth* said...

I love to clean too!!

p.s. I love your new background. Super fun!

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site paralyzedwithjoy.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...