Monday, August 2, 2010

What's going on?!

When I got onto my blog today it had a completely white background, and the background that I picked out last week was suddenly gone, even though I thought I went through the right steps to secure it. (I got a message that the background I'd been using all year was going to be discontinued -- I'm not sure if that's the right term or not -- and I needed to pick out a one.) I spent a few hours perusing all the different backgrounds, and after quite a bit of time I finally settled on one. I'm a rather picky person when it comes to things like this because I always like things to look "just right." Anyway, I've picked out yet another background and I really hope this one sticks for a while because I don't have the time to pick a new one for a good long time!

1 comments:

Jen@Because I can said...

The same thing happened to me! From 2 different blog background websites. Very annoying! Hopefully they are done with that!

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...