Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Blessisg Amy

My newest niece, Amy, was blessed in church on Sunday. It was memorable and made for a special day. I'm glad that Laura and Brett live close by so that we could attend the blessing. My sister Kristin and her family and one of Brett's brothers and his family were also able to be there, so it was great to have some of our family members there for the blessing. Unfortunately, Brett's parents weren't able to come at the last minute due to a family emergency. After church we all had lunch together in a conference room at the hotel where Brett's out-of-town family was staying. Here are some pictures from Sunday:




3 comments:

Loretta Valenta said...

So beautiful, Heather! I love the picture of you with Amy. Amy is one of my favoirte names. :)

*Elizabeth* said...

Wonderful! So sweet!

I need to know where Laura got her shirt...I love it!!

Amy is still so tiny and sweet.

Unknown said...

So very cute Heather!

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...