Monday, September 27, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa's visit

My grandparents live in Rochester, Minnesota, and they usually drive down twice a year to visit us. They weren't able to come earlier this year because my grandpa was having some health problems, so it had been a year since they had visited. It was especially nice to have them here because my sister Kristin hadn't seen them in five and a half years, and my grandparents had only met Kristin's oldest son once when he was a baby and they had never met the other three boys. We spent our time visiting and relaxing and we had a great time with each other.

Here are some pictures:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...