Friday, September 10, 2010

Movie #18

Yesterday I saw my 18th movie of the year... Charlie St. Cloud. It was a romance/drama type of movie and I enjoyed it. It wasn't the best movie ever, but I really liked it.

This is probably going to make me sound like a silly little girl, but I think Zac Ephron is so cute! He has such pretty blue eyes, and I really liked his hair in the movie and I like the shape of his lips. This is going to sound strange, but one of my favorite features on a person's face is their philtrum -- the depression above the middle of their upper lip. Not everyone has a nicely shaped philtrum, but I think Zac Ephron does. Wow, this paragraph makes me sound 13!

I saw two movies this week, so now I'm back on track to make my goal of seeing 25 movies this year! 18 down and only seven more to go!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather! We have never met but my name is Nikki(Johnson)Kaufmann, I am married to Ryan Kaufmann's oldest brother Darren or as I like to say Lacee's favorite sister in law :) I also graduated from Windsor with your sister Miriam. I have kept up with your blog for a while and so enjoy it. You are an amazing person with an amazing outlook on life. You inspire me everyday to be a more positive person. I have to laugh about you talking about the philtrum. That is one of the things I have always loved on Darren. When we were making up our "wish list" of what features we would pick out for our kids that is the first thing I said I wanted our kids to get from him. I too love Zach Efron and maybe that's why :) If you ask our girls who mommy loves besides daddy the will respond "Troy Bolton" LOL :)

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...