Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Picnic at Suson Park

The weather was absolutely beautiful this past weekend, so my family decided to take advantage of the lovely weather by having a little barbecue in the park on Saturday afternoon with my mom, my sister Chandra and me, along with my sister Kristin and her family. My brother-in-law Scott grilled some hot dogs and we also had broccoli salad, chips and s'mores for dessert. The boys enjoyed feeding the ducks and geese and had fun playing on the playground equipment after lunch. It was a great day and we all had so much fun together!

Pictures from the park:
Baby Aaron with his little tongue sticking out:I love making fun memories with my family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...