Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Cousins

Since my sister Sharon was in town this past weekend we were able to get a few pics of her kids with our sister Kristin's kids. It was so sweet to see five little boys all dressed up for church on Sunday morning in their white shirts and ties, so we couldn't resist taking a few pictures.

The first picture is of Kristin's four boys, Kaleb, Ethan, Jared and Aaron, along with Sharon's seven-month-old son, Matthew. Then, Sharon's daughter Sarah got in on the boy's group shot. The four other pictures are 1) Kaleb and Aaron 2) Sarah 3) Ethan and Matt and 4) Rachel.

It's always wonderful when the cousins can be together. When I was growing up, my sisters and I rarely had the opportunity to be around our cousins since they lived hundreds of miles away, so I really value the times when my nieces and nephews can spend time together. Hopefully they will be able to spend more time with each other over the years than I was able to spend with mine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...