Saturday, October 9, 2010

Movie #20

This past Thursday I saw my 20th movie of the year. My younger sister Chandra and I saw You Again starring Jamie Lee Curtis, Sigourney Weaver, and two of my favorite actresses right now, Kristen Bell and Kristin Chenoweth who are both so cute and so funny, just like this movie. It was a cute and girly flick and I really enjoyed it.


I always worry that people might think I'm dumb or that I have poor taste in movies if they watch a movie that I've recommended or given high praise, but hopefully this won't be the case and people will just realize "to each their own" when it comes to the things I recommend on my blog.

This means I only have five more movies to see before the end of the year, and I'm pretty sure I'll make it, especially since there are so many good movies coming out soon. I just wish my family and friends had more time to go to the movies with me, but it's hard to schedule movie outings when everyone I know leads such busy lives!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...