Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Technical Difficulties

I haven't been able to post lately because I've been having technical difficulties with my computer. I've been having computer issues for the past six weeks or so and things have been getting progressively worse. I'm not sure what's causing the problem, but I haven't been able to use the internet for the past week or so. I'm able to connect, but then after a few minutes it freezes up, and I'm not able to do anything else on the internet unless I restart my computer. This problem is really frustrating since the internet is my lifeline when I'm on my computer. Fortunately, I'm still able to use the other programs on my computer, but not having the internet has really been rough! So, I just wanted to let everyone know why I haven't been blogging. I really wish I were more savvy when it comes to computers, but I'm not. Hopefully I'll be able to resolve the problem soon with the help from some of my technologically-advanced friends.

(I asked my mom to help me make this post. She logged on to my blogger account on her computer, and she typed this message while I dictated it to her . So that's how I was able to make this post, if you were wondering!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...