Monday, November 22, 2010

Celebrating my 7th!

This past Friday I had a get together with some of my friends and family to celebrate the seventh anniversary of my accident. It's really important to me to celebrate my "second birthday" because I'm so grateful to be alive! I probably should have died in my car accident since the trauma was so severe, but the Lord had a different plan for me and I survived!

My sister Kristin made two different kinds of cheesecake -- a white chocolate raspberry cheesecake and a dark chocolate raspberry cheesecake so we could have a side-by-side comparison. Both of them were so amazing, but I think I preferred the dark chocolate raspberry. Here's a picture of Kristin doctoring up the cheesecakes and a picture of the cheesecakes side-by-side:
It was so fun visiting with my friends and I had a great time. Here are some pictures of my get-together:

1 comments:

Kate said...

Those cheesecakes look amazing! I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you! Happy 2nd Birthday!! :)

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...