Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Family outing

Last Friday my mom and I went on a family outing with my sister Kristin and her family. We went out to lunch at Pizza Hut and then we went to The Butterfly House. I went to The Butterfly House for the first time last month with my mom, my sister Kristin and my nephew Kaleb. It was a lot of fun and we decided to go again since we knew that Kristin's other boys would enjoy it as well. A butterfly landed right on my forehead and stayed there for about 20 seconds. This was exciting because it was just long enough for my sister to snap a few pictures with my new camera.

Here are some pictures from our lunch at Pizza Hut:
Pictures from The Butterfly House: Pictures from the indoor carousel: Pictures of Kristin's family at Faust Park -- they're such a good-looking bunch!:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...