Saturday, November 27, 2010

Family pictures

It was great having so much of my family together this past week for Thanksgiving. I was with four of my six sisters, which is pretty good since we all live so far apart. It was especially fun to see my nieces and nephews play together since they don't get to be around each other very often. It was a good opportunity to try out my new camera, as well. It takes nice pictures, although there's still a lot that I need to learn about it.

My mom with seven of 16 grandchildren:

Here pictures of three of Kristin's four boys, Ethan (5), Jared (almost 3) and Aaron (9 months):

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...