Saturday, November 13, 2010

An exciting phrase!

My family has started listening to Christmas music this past week and it's especially been fun to listen to my little nephews sing along to their favorite songs. We've had Christmas music playing all morning, so that's why this has been on my mind. It's hard for me to single out one song as my favorite, but if I had to choose it would probably be O Holy Night. And I would probably choose Josh Groban's rendition of this song as my favorite. Here's a link to listen to Josh Groban's O Holy Night if you want to listen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNUL4Vv8k1s

My favorite words in the song are "a thrill of hope." It's only part of a line, actually, but I just love that phrase because it sounds so exciting and like something really great is just around the corner.

Anyway, I just wanted to put this thought on my blog. I'm so glad Christmas is right around the corner!

1 comments:

Loretta Valenta said...

Heather, I have been catching up on your blog and loving the posts of your adventures and celebrations with your famliy and friends. What a beautiful community of support you have all around you! And how wonderful for you to "celebrate" your accident. Each of us is who we are because of our experiences and so it is for you. You have allowed your trials to strengthen you instead of diminish you -- what a gift that is to you and to everyone around you!

O Holy Night is my all time favorite Christmas song and I too love Josh Groban singing it! Each and every time I hear it, it gives me goose bumps.

You said that the words "the thrill of hope" made you think that something really great is just around the corner. There is something really great and wonderful just around the corner, Heather; it is called "tomorrow". :)

You are such an inspiration!

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...