Saturday, December 11, 2010

Movie #23

This morning my family and I went to the movies to see Tangled. I'm usually not a huge fan of animated movies, so I almost always wait for them to come out on DVD before I see them, but my sister Kristin thought it would be fun to take her whole family to the movies to help celebrate my nephew Jared's third birthday.

The movie was so good and I really loved it! I don't think there have been too many Disney movies that have come out in the past 10 to 15 years that are on the same par as the classics like Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, etc., but I thought Tangled was fantastic! It definitely gets a double thumbs up from me!

By far the best part of the movie experience today was looking over at my nephews and seeing/hearing them laugh during the movie. That sort of thing is priceless to me!

Life has been crazy lately, so I haven't been able to see as many movies as I would like, but now I'm just two more away from meeting my goal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...