Saturday, February 12, 2011

TRIPLE feature!

My sister Chandra was off work today, so we went to the movies. Actually, we spent all day at the movies and we saw three movies, back-to-back-to-back! I love movies, if you can't tell! ;)
The first movie we saw was called The Eagle. It was really good and very suspenseful. I love movies like that where you don't know how it's going to end. It was probably my favorite of the three movies we saw today.
After that we saw Gnomeo and Juliet. I was so excited to see this movie! I started seeing the movie trailers for it last fall, and I couldn't wait for it. I'm usually not a huge fan of animated movies and I rarely see them in the theater because I prefer to wait until they are on DVD. However, I made an exception for this movie because I thought it looked so cute! Plus, the soundtrack for this movie had the classic music of Elton John (my favorite singer of all time!). The movie was very cute, and it did not disappoint.
The last movie we saw was called The Roommate. It was a thriller and the character that was in it was psycho! It was a great day, and I'm glad Chandra and I could have so much fun together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...