Thursday, February 3, 2011

World peace

I've been thinking a lot about world peace in the past week, with all of the riots and protests that have been happening in Egypt. It's really scary to hear about. I'm safe here in my home in America, so I can just imagine how terrifying it would be to actually live in Egypt and have to witness the violence firsthand.

Last night I was watching the news and they said that the protesters don't look too favorably on American reporters, and Anderson Cooper was hurt when a group of angry rioters attacked the group of reporters that he was with. They said that Anderson was punched in the head ten times, but thankfully he wasn't seriously injured.

Why can't we all just get along?! We all belong to one world, and if everyone could take a step back and realize that, I wonder if it would make people realize how crazy all the fighting is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...