Monday, March 14, 2011

From rain to snow

Last night it started raining in the late evening. I woke up several times in the night, and I heard the rain hitting my window. It was a slow, gentle rain, and I was thankful that there weren't any violent storms like there were last week. I was shocked when my mom lifted up my shade this morning and I saw this, which I definitely wasn't expecting:
I enjoyed watching the snow as my mom got me ready this morning. It was snowing pretty hard, and I thought it looked like it was "raining snow" since the snow was coming right down.

–When I got on my computer a little bit ago I had to laugh when I read all of the Facebook status updates of the disgruntled snow/cold haters who are "sick of winter" and are wondering when spring is going to come (don't worry; just six more days!) The temperature is supposed to be 70° in just a few days, so not to worry! :)

1 comments:

Rai said...

the weather has been rather crazy lately it seems...

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...