Wednesday, March 16, 2011

One day early

On the first day of the month I wrote about how much I dislike the month of March. That being said, I do like St. Patrick's Day. I love Shamrocks; they are my second favorite shape after stars. I don't know why I've always liked shamrocks and clovers, but I think they're unique and pretty. I'm posting my St. Patrick's Day post one day early since I'm leaving on a trip tomorrow and I won't be back until the beginning of next week. (That means I won't be able to blog for several days, in case you start to wonder where I am!)

My mom, my younger sister Chandra and I are headed to Mississippi because my niece Kate is getting baptized on Saturday. My sister's house is seven hours away and I'm glad it's not any further than that because seven hours in the car is about my limit! I'm really looking forward to seeing my sister and her family, but I'm not looking forward to being away from my special air bed and overhead lift that I use to get in/out of my bed. It's definitely not easy for me to be away from my special equipment, but I can sacrifice for a few days because it's worth it to see my nieces and nephew. I'll have plenty of pictures to post and stories to write about when I get back!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun on your trip Heather. Happy St. Patricks Day.

Your Utah Friend,

Tina

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...