Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011

Yesterday was Easter and we had a great day. The only thing that would've made it better was if the weather would've been nicer. It was quite rainy and cool – not very Easter-like. We just had a small crowd for dinner – mom, Chandra and me, plus Laura, Brett and Amy. It would have been nice to have some of my older sisters and their families over, but at least my two younger sisters were here with Mom and me. We enjoyed eating dinner and visiting together. 

   __I managed to get a few pictures , but they didn't turn out all that well. (I think I had my camera on the wrong setting.) I really wanted to get a picture of Amy on her first Easter in her cute little Easter dress, but she was too wiggly, so it didn't work out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...