Friday, April 15, 2011

Kind faces and spring thaw

Have you ever known anyone with a kind face? You just look at them and their face says "kind." In my opinion, it's something that is rare, at least to me, because I think most people just have a face with an ordinary look to it. I'm not sure what facial features qualify as helping to make one's face appear kind face, but I think it has something to do with a warm smile, twinkling eyes and a gentle voice. I love it when I come across a kind face! :)

On a different note, I've been having a wonderful week. The weather has been absolutely beautiful, so I sat outside in the afternoon on Wednesday and Thursday. It was so nice to just sit in the sun and feel completely warm for once (since I spend  so much of the time chilly or downright cold!). My mom read to me and when her voice got tired we just sat there together. It was a very peaceful way to spend the afternoon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...