Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Barbecue at Suson Park

On Friday my family and I went to the park to grill hot dogs and bratwursts for lunch. It was a cool day, but it was sunny, so it was very pleasant in the sun. The kids were so excited and couldn't wait to finish with our family pictures so that we could leave for the park and have our picnic.

After lunch the kids went to go play on the playground. It was great to see them having so much fun!










We went to see the animals after playing on the playground. Little kids are so funny when they're around animals, and they ask the funniest questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...