Friday, May 6, 2011

The bullying epidemic

I'm sure bullying has been around since the dawn of time, but it seems like it's something that is only becoming more of a problem. It's easy to pick on the weak or those who are different, especially when you're not alone or there are other people around egging you on or encouraging you to join in.


I was never bullied at school, but there were times when girls would say unkind things to me. I know how that made me feel, and I feel so sad for kids who are bullied on a regular basis because I'm sure it makes their life hell. Although I was never the bully, I do remember times when I wasn't as kind as I should've been, and I regret that. I also regret the times when I witnessed people being unkind to others and I didn't do anything about it. Oh, how I wish I could go back and relive certain parts of my life and to be a more kinder and gentler person!

1 comments:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I was not bullied either but do feel for those who are bullied.

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...