Wednesday, May 4, 2011

John, "The Office" and the perfect mouth

This morning I was watching Live with Regis and Kelly like I do every morning. John Krasinski was one of the guests on the show today. He was there to promote his new movie Something Borrowed which comes out this Friday.

John Krasinski is most well known for playing Jim Halpert on The Office. I don't watch The Office, but I have seen several episodes and it's usually pretty funny. The dynamic of The Office is different from most television shows, and I find it so amusing when the actors glance  and/or talk to the camera.

The thing I love about John Krasinski, physically speaking, is his mouth. I know it sounds strange, but hear me out. I love his nice, straight teeth (a must!), his lips, chin and philtrum (the depression above the middle of the top lip). He's a really good looking guy overall, but these physical characteristics make him very visually pleasing to my eye. I warned you  it would sound strange, but there you have it!

3 comments:

Kate said...

As you know I LOVE him! He's my one and only crush right now, as pathetic as that sounds. I would agree with you completely on his mouth. It doesn't sound weird to me.

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I just started watching this new show to me, The Office! It is so funny if you understand how an office can be a crazy place to work. I am laughing at the re-runs now

Jen@Because I can said...

I love that show! And thanks for teaching me a new word, philtrum. I never knew what to call that and Andrew has the cutest philtrum! I am glad I know what to call it now!

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...