Monday, June 13, 2011

Fun to celebrate

This past Saturday I had a small get together with a few of my friends to celebrate my birthday which is quickly approaching. I invited six of my friends over, so there were 10 of us total including my younger sisters Chandra and Laura, Laura's husband Brett and me. I wanted to keep things low key and easy, so I just decided to order pizza from Pizza Hut and have ice cream for dessert. We played a few rounds of Buzzword before and after dinner, but we basically just spent most of our time visiting with each other. It was great to catch up with some of my friends that I haven't seen in a few months.

I didn't get very many decent pictures, but here are a few:
 I didn't get a picture of the pizza until it was almost all gone:
 Gotta love Blue Bunny ice cream. Monster cookie and peanut butter panic (my favorite!):

I'm grateful to have such nice friends to celebrate with.

4 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

What a fun party. Love the menu.

Kerry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kerry said...

Happy Birthday, now I want Ice cream! Thank you for sharing, I love your blog and I look forward to your posts. Kerry Gresser

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I can see fun in those pictures. Yes it is great to have family, friends fun!

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...