Monday, July 11, 2011

The best one yet

This past Saturday my sister Chandra and I went to the movies and saw Transformers Dark of the Moon. It was the third installment in the Transformers series, and it was my favorite of the three movies. I'm pleased that this movie was so good since sequels often fall short in comparison to the first movie. It was quite long (about 2 hours and 40 minutes) but it was action-packed and kept my attention the entire time. I was getting pretty sleepy towards the end, but I managed to stay awake the entire time. Of course this is all just my humble opinion, but I don't think this movie will disappoint.
I took a temporary hiatus from my healthy eating and indulged in one of my favorite snacks – a soft pretzel. Boy do I love soft pretzels! I love to have something sweet with my salty, so I opted for the new Reese's peanut butter miniatures. They are tiny little bite-sized cups that are so good!

1 comments:

Kendra said...

You are so lucky to have your sister close by to spend time with! Mine lives in another country and I rarely see her. I haven't seen any transformers movies- looks like I'll have to check them out.

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...