Monday, July 25, 2011

Photo shoot

Since my sister Laura and her family were staying at the house this past weekend while my mom was gone, I thought it was a perfect opportunity to have a little photo shoot with my sister's family. Laura's daughter Amy is turning one in a few weeks, so I wanted to get some pictures to document this milestone. Unfortunately Amy wasn't very cooperative, so we didn't really get very many pictures of her actually looking at the camera.

We also made some time this past weekend to play beauty shop with Amy. Her hair is pretty long for a little girl who isn't even one years old yet, although, it's not very thick. We had fun taming the beast!

3 comments:

Saint Louis Adventures with Kellie and Family said...

Cute Pictures! I can't believe she's already going to be one!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl! She has personality written all over her face!

Unknown said...

Your niece is the cutest thing with those enormous blue eyes.

Cute pictures!

Your Utah Friend,

Tina

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...