Monday, August 22, 2011

Adele

Have you heard of Adele? She released her first album a few years ago and recently released her second album. Now, I just have to throw out a disclaimer that her unique voice is kind of an acquired taste. The reason I say that is because she doesn't have your traditional female pop singer sound. That being said, I love her! The more I listen to her music, the more I love it. Here are some of my favorite songs off of her new album "21."

I'd love to hear what you think, so take a listen and let me know!

5 comments:

Adam said...

LOVE her.

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

LOVE Adele. My Pandora is always on "Adele Radio!"

Ronja said...

My favourite is 'Set Fire to the rain'!

Laine said...

Hi! I'm new to reading your blog, but wanted to chime in- I LOVE Adele! :o)

Kellie said...

Love her! Rolling in the Deep is one of my favorite songs right now.

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...