Monday, August 15, 2011

"The Help"

This afternoon I went to the movies with my mom and friend Lacee, and we saw The Help. I first heard about this book at the beginning of 2010 and got around to listening to it last summer. (I just have to say that the audio book was SO enjoyable to listen to because the narrators that gave voice to the three main characters telling the story did an incredible job.) I listened to the book for a second time last month since I knew the movie would be coming out shortly.

The movie was so entertaining and I thought it was fantastic. The movie was so well made and I thought that they got the casting right on because just about every character was portrayed by an actor that played their role perfectly.
I felt so many different emotions during the movie. Anger, sadness, joy, gratitude, etc. I laughed, I got choked up, I cried. Anyway, I highly recommend this movie to everyone, especially if you read and enjoyed the book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...