Thursday, August 4, 2011

Love That Girl!

My dear friend and kindred spirit Kate came into town a few days ago and she came over to my house to hang out with me today. She stayed for four hours and we had so much fun talking and catching up with each other. Kate lives in Utah and I live in Missouri, so we don't get to see each other very often at all, but we keep up on each other's lives via our blogs and weekly e-mails. 

Kate is one of THE best people in the world and I'm truly blessed to know her. Life is so much sweeter with good friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...