Monday, August 15, 2011

Sunday Dinner

Yesterday I invited my friend Hillarie over for dinner. My mom made homemade hamburgers and we had potato salad and fresh strawberries. Dinner was so yummy and it was wonderful to be able to spend some quality time with my good friend Hill and to hear all about her family vacation to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico last week.

Check out this picture of my burger – it was so good!
My mom made a new recipe for dessert. It was a frozen Andes Mint ice cream pie. It was amazing, and I can't to have second slice for dinner tonight!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...