Saturday, September 24, 2011

R.I.P. R.E.M.

A few days ago on the news I heard that the band R.E.M. is splitting up after 30 years. That's fine with me; I'm not too broken up over the news, but I did want to give R.E.M. a shout out on my blog. They've had lots of hits over the years, and these are my five faves. These songs definitely take me back to junior high and high school. I love when a song makes you feel nostalgic for whatever reason and takes you back to a different place and time. Take a listen and see if these songs make you feel nostalgic, too! (They probably will if you're anywhere close to my age, or a music fan in general.)

#1) Losing My Religion
#2) Everybody Hurts
#3) Stand
#4) It's the End of the World
#5) Man on the Moon

1 comments:

Kendra said...

I loved Man in the Moon in high school!

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...