Saturday, March 24, 2012

Followers

I'm now up to 101 followers on my blog. I know that I actually have a lot more than 101 followers, but I'm just talking about the "official" followers who have clicked the "follow" button at the top of the screen whose thumbnail picture shows up in the followers section on the right hand margin of the blog. I can't tell you how giddy it makes me each time I see that I've gotten a new follower. (It's only taken me  years to make it to the 100 mark, but who's counting!) ;)

It feels good to know that there are people who actually read my blog and enjoy hearing my take on things. A lot of times my posts are silly, or maybe they aren't the most well-written literary creations ever, or they might be on the boring side or worse yet, annoying. But what I'm trying to say is that I appreciate everyone who reads my blog, whether they are regular followers or first-time readers… especially when they come back for more!

Thanks for reading, everyone, and here's to the next 100 followers, however long it may take me to acquire that many (if ever!).

6 comments:

Brea said...

Heather, I love your blog! I am happy to say I am now an "official" follower! Your blog inspires me to want to be a better person! :)

Karen Mortensen said...

Amen to comment #1.

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather,

Boring or annoying....never! Always interesting to hear what's going on in your world. Keep writing and inspiring! I went to Pinterest, (even though I'm totally out of my element there)and love all your goodies. I think we have the same taste in sweets and crafts.

Kathy

Renae said...

Hi Heather, I am follower number 101 - I couldn't resist adding myself when I saw you had 100. And I'll be sticking around too. I sent you an email to say hi - hope you received it! All the best. Renae from Australia

SA said...

You are so insipiring....I'm beyond impressed

"Tee" said...

Hi Heather, I enjoy reading your blog. You've been a true inspiration to me and have changed my out look on life. Wish I could meet you.
Terrica

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...